6th Day of 2007
A Starless Night
My Post silly?? Difficult to Understand?? ---> feedback from mutton
My bad day had not ended in the office, instead it has continued to pester me till the next day.
Didnt I say I hope to have a smooth- sailing night? It didnt turn out the way that I hope for.
It had been ruined by the nailart that costed me 20 bucks. I was too excited over the new technology of using computer to print the art on our fingernails that I not only mistaken the price but also the services that they provided. In the end, I choose a wrong design on my fingernails. =(
How does this technology do nailart?
Actually it was pretty simple, U just need the software n a "printer" to do the work.
There is a wide range of beautiful designs to choose from, but not all will turn out well, just like the cartoons on my fingernails. =(
I think Japan has already launched this new tech. (Singapore is still abit slow)
Although it is fast n easy, it is not able to capture all the surface of the fingernails. It can only printed well on flat fingernails but not mine ( cos mine is too curved?)
The services that they provided is limited too.. They didnt file n shape my ugly & irregular fingernails, which made me feel that it was not worth doing it at all...
Had a quarrel with my sis this morning n yesterday morning before going work...
Suppose to wait for my aunt & uncle to drive us to work but we were late. So they went off without us. She blamed me for not telling her to go down to the lobby. But I did. I kept my cool till she blamed me for the second time for walking too fast n leaving her behind. So we crashed out on the roadside while waiting to cross the traffic. In the end, with anger fuming inside us, we took separate routes.. I took the train while she drove to office.
It was actually quite silly when I recalled back during my boring train ride. I wanted to avoid further arguments with her, that why I walked faster. But she misunderstood it. Haa.. But this cold war didnt last long. =D After all, she is still my dear sis, except that she can be stubborn & hot-tempered at times. =P
" Man will always blame on others first, instead himself."
Sunday, January 7, 2007 at 2:15 AM
Y Y Y