A " Pleasant" Morning
Weather : Pleasant
The weather was pleasant this morning but not my mood. Had a lecture this morning at 8 but here I am in library writing my blog.=P Drove to school today but was still late by half an hour. >.<>
My greatest fear had happened again. The journey to school wasnt as pleasant as the morning sun. Had a jittery ride...
Firstly, the car mounted the curb when was driving out of my block. =( I become edgy when my sis was rushing me to turn out. No time to check the condition of the car when I handed it over to her in school. ( Hope it is not hurt =( )
Secondly, due to slow traffic condition, we changed our route and turned in to a winding road. I was again lectured when I was overtaken by a few cars behind me. I dun think I'm in a wrong to drive at a comfortable speed as I'm still not capable of driving fast in a road that has twists & turns. Haa.. However, could still hear things swinging left n right in the back seats whenever I made a turn. -.-~
Guess I'm still not very confident in driving in the new car after that scraping incident. I become tense whenever I tried to drive her...
Friday, January 19, 2007 at 9:27 AM
Y Y Y