Past & Present
Rainy
Had a hard time logging into my blog using my sis's laptop these few days. Dont know why the wireless internet keep giving me troubles. But still it didnt deter me from writing my blog... Haa..
I'm in school now surfing the nets, checking my email & writing my blog during my break.Haa.. What a good way to spend my 2- hours break!
Now that another new term has started, 'busy' will be the word for most students, but for me, is an escape from working. I found that it is really not easy to juggle between schwork & working.
I guess it is really how u choose to spend your time. It is either spending it wisely or wasting it away. It's possible to juggle between these 2 well if only u manage ur time wisely. But that also means u may have to sacrifice/reduce ur time spent in other areas like recreation, spending time with your family & friends, and most importantly sleeping. =p
I can no longer take my afternoon nap when I returned home from sch, just like I did throughout my pri, sec & JC days...
However, life has been much more fulfilling with all these factors...
I prefer morning lessons & enjoy starting work early in the morning. That is when I'm most energetic & refreshed! That's also when I'm most motivated to work harder & faster. Haha..
Friday, January 12, 2007 at 10:01 AM
Y Y Y