Starting anew
Today : Cloudy
The weather is unpredictable, just like my mood...
Due to overwhelming popularity of blog, I decided to create a third blog.
The first one has not been vv successful.
The 2nd one is inactive at this moment, due to its easy access by ppl whom I'm not willing to reveal too much of myself. Therefore, I have decided to launch a third one. =D
And partly becos of the great influence ard me, it has re- ignited my interest of writting one.
Aya Ikeuchi from "1 litre of tears" ( A Jap touching Drama) lives her life couragously by penning her thoughts in her diary. This is the only thing that she can do after she has contracted a terminal disease. Slowly, she lost all her functions like walking, talking & writting one by one...
However, she never gave up on writting her diary. She hopes she can encourage others to live on meaningfully...
Though my purpose of writting a blog is not as great as her, I hope to pen down watever that happens now, so that when i read through it again. It will incur a diff feeling. It is also a way to keep my memory intact...
A lot of things screwed up in office today.
First, our delivery to customer was delayed.
Second, someone vent his anger on us, though is partly our fault too.
Third, my sis threaten to tell my aunt tt I'm doing other things other than work. ( Hoho..)
Suppose to keep this short... ( cos still at work, but my internet at home couldnt work that why I cant wait to post.)
Hope that the tonight will be smooth-sailing... =D
Friday, January 5, 2007 at 3:13 PM
Y Y Y