For my dearest Dad ...
He is someone that will never lay his hands on children though sometimes he will utter vulgarities in his fit of anger...( not to his kids)
Loving - when he has nvr once complained of being lazy to fetch his kids or nieces & nephews to and fro sch, even a short distance like 5 - 10 mins walk to the mrt station, he will always offer to give a ride.
Caring - when he will nvr fail to call home once or twice during his work to check on his kids, to assure that they are safe and sound...
Considerate - when he only smokes outside the house...
Thrifty - saving up every $1 dollar coin he has for his kids...
Forgiving - when he accepts whatever major or minor troubles that I had created, eg. the car incident and even console me with words like is a common mistake that even experienced drivers sometimes do tend to make...
Generous - as he can be to his family members...and accepting whatever ridiculous requests that I have.
Empathetic - when he showed sympathy & kindness to a stranger, a construction worker who he saw slping on the ground at the void deck, fighting against cold wind and hunger in the middle of the night, drive out and buy him some roti prata...
That's my DAD!! I'm proud of him!! HOho..
I'm specially touched by his benevolent act when he goes all out to help a pitiful stranger. I do not know how that foreign worker feels, but if I was in his shoes, alone in a foreign country. It would be great to know that there r still some kind souls out there.
Hopefully, my future-half will have at least half of my dad's virtues!! =D