Cherish them before u regret
I realise the significance of treasuring someone who are impt to u... I guess we have often come across movies, drama series tt depict such meanings: Treasure them before u regret. It has gradually become more crucial in this self-centered world, where emphasis is placed on working hard towards ur goal, so much so that we have forgotten what is the most impt thing to us...
It's useless if we could understand it without truly taking it into heart and not putting it into action. I hate myself for lacking the initiative to keep in contact with ppl that r once close to me, hate myself for being lazy to sms friends, hate myself for fearing boredom to attend a gd friend's 21st bday alone, hate myself for being a tv/drama/movie addict too!!
" How r u doing these days?", such a simple qns yet so difficult to put it across?
I will try my best to improve in this area.
I will make an effort to keep in contact with everyones, friends that r once close to me and friends that have always been there for me. =D
"How r u, my friend?".....
Thursday, April 5, 2007 at 11:02 PM
Y Y Y