My Flaws...
So holding a birthday party during holiday period doesnt really sounds good too.. 3 of my friends that I have asked are going overseas, so cant make it. Nevertheless, I'm still grateful to those that can attend my bday party. I just feel bad I hardly make an effort to maintain contact with my friends. Those that are once close to me, or have always been close to me. Through this period of preparation, I got to catch up with some that are once close to me. Hence, taking the first step to find out how they are doing, what they had gone through is quite meaningful too! Thus, the next step would probably to meet up and catch up old times. =)
*************************************************************************************
I have come to realise my own weakness & flaws. Actually, I'd noticed this flaw of mine since quite long ago but fails to admit it or come face to face with it.
I would like to admit that I'm not a very good and attentive listener at times. I cant seem to take in things when my mind is preoccupied with other matters.
I can be quite selfish, self-centred too.
I cant keep my cool when I'm flustered.
My temper can get worse when I cant keep my cool. There are a few times when I lost my temper during driving becos I dun know how to get to a place.
...................................................................................................................................................................