~ Thank U Speech ~
My 21st Bday Party~Waitress.. Host.. Entertainer.. but much less like a Bday Gal. Was shuttling between the 2 rooms, entertaining my guests, though I felt I had neglected my relatives, close frenz, jc guys, cy, my sis's frenz & dear ( that sounds like the bulk of my guests, isnt it). I had also regretted not booking aranda country club becos it was super stuffy that night hence, everyones was dying to be in the air-conditioned bedrooms. Feeling apologetic to my parents and relatives whom had helped me alot in the preparation but had no rooms to stay overnight in my chalets.Next, my buffet n drinks are not enough to cater to all my guests too. Had a hard time deciding which catering to order from, how many pax to order, what to order too. From others' past experience, buffets normally will left alot of leftovers, thus, I do not want to order too much since I have bbq food too. Apparently, I have underestimated the nos of guests and overestimated the amt of food that I had. Nonetheless, would like to thanks my sis for helping me to order the buffet too since I had to work.A big THANK YOU to my parents, aunt & uncles in the preparation of bbq food.Thanks sis, derrick, crystal, vin & dear in helping me to blow balloons & putting up those decorations. =DThanks dear for putting up with my fussiness & temper these days. =)Thanks CY in helping me to bbq food & blowing balloons.Thanks Ecplise for being the mc for the night, though caught u unprepared.Thanks mngtalk for helping me to buy ball00ns. Thanks Rebecca for being the photographer that night.
Thanks Jingli for playing Happy Bday song for me using ur cello. Initially wanted my sis or crystal to play Happy Bday song using violin for me, but they refused. Nonetheless, I still could hear it from u.. Really vv touched. =D
Thanks everyones for the gifts!! I love it lots!!
Felt unexpected to receive flowers from my best frenz n cousins.
Didnt expect dear would buy me the hp that I like most. =)
Didnt expect I would also receive a new hp, a new hp pouch (from Ecplise) & a new hp accessory ( from Qiyun).
Many thanks to those that had made an effort to turn up for my party. =)
Sunday, June 17, 2007 at 8:55 PM
Y Y Y