I like running these days partly becos of the windy n cooling weather.
Have u ever picture urself running on an endless grassland under a cloudy bluish sky?
I saw myself running on it with fresh cooling wind blowing hard on my face, but my legs were pounding on hard cement ground.
*Throwing Confetti*
Should be celebrating that I have been running for this 2 weeks and it's nt once per wk but 4 times a wk. hoho.. Proud of myself tt I can perserve till now. =P
Hmm.. i have to admit that my workload for this sem wasnt tt alot.. nt much of reading. Thus, I'm able to induge myself in tv, movies & eating. =P
Just caught the Bee movie. Not bad. Just realised that all disney anime movies teach us something. Just like Ratatouille, the Bee taught us that we should nvr try to change nature... nvr try to change the way nature works.
I strongly believe that everything happens for a reason. Just like why you would meet this person first n not the other?