Hi guys!!
How have ur weekend been??
Just came back from Orchard. The streets from orchard to Doby Ghaut were filled with crowds and cars. There were singing of christmas carols filled in the air. Beautiful decorations hanging from trees to trees, shopping centres which look like attractive present beckoning people to visit and shop, shop assistants dressed up like santa claus and the cooling december weather, all of these make this Christmas season a little different from the past. I could sense that Christmas is indeed nearing our doorstep! It has been raining very often these days till it makes me feel that even though it 's not snowing ( to me, christmas can only be called christmas is when it snows), this is Christmas! I'm touched and excited to join in the celebration of this festive season. Though Christmas is not really an impt festive season to Asian societies, I feel especially warm and touched to have gatherings with my families, friends and bf. It is really a time for bond-strengthening. A time for maintaining kinship, friendship and creating romance. Planning to catch Alvin & the Chipmunks with my family n bf then spend dinner with them. Cant wait to watch it!
It's amazing that how much I can spend in less than 1 mth excluding other expenses like eating & transportation.
There are pros & cons in using debit card to make payments. One can easily overspend without knowing it. But the good side is there are unexpected discounts, which I can is necessary to make shopping less expensive. Haa.. I think it is better to get urself all kinds of cards( debit/credit/member) to entitle you to have certain privileges, especially when our living costs are getting higher.
01.12.2007 - Espirit's sweater ==> 44.91
04.12.2007 - Hair Inn ==> 22.00
08.12.2007 - Hair Picasso ==> 207.00
15.12.2007 - Wallet Shop ==> 89.10
- Fish & Co ==> 20.10
16.12.2007 - Mphosis clothes ==> 52.50
19.12.2007 - Pretty Fit shoes ==> 33.90
- Topshop Leggings ==> 19.00
21.12.2007 - Genki Sushi ==> 44.79
22.12.2007 - Miss Selfridge's dress ==> 63.00
- SaSa's blusher & make-up remover ==> 53.52
- Carl's Junior ==> 18.00
Total ==> 667.82
P.S. Wanted to add 1 more item to my Wish List. That 's Scarf from Espirt!! haa.. but too ex! have a sudden urge to buy it just now but viewing frm my expenses. Guess I need to refrain myself from doing so! =(