I just finished watching The Warlords, starring Andy Lau, Jin Chen Wu and Jet Li. A movie about brotherhood that took place in the Qing dynasty. I had watched alot of such movies, movies that took place in ancient times, movies that depicts Chinese History, movies that talk about wars in unrest times. Movies like 7 swords, the slave, the banquet, the Golden sunflower etc.
They can be seen dull to some people. Well, in fact, I wasnt too keen to watch such movies too in the fist place. They were not my cup of tea. However, under the influence of someone, I gradually found that such movies are actually the most touching ones.
The Warlords is about a story of 3 sworn brothers, fighting for their village people initially, fighting to save themselves from hunger. This initial goal to fight soon becomes ambitious when they found that they should fight for a greater cause, fight for righteous, for peace, for their countrymen.
It ended in a tragedy when one of them become blindfolded by fame & status.
I guess all of us would agree that Jin Chen Wu is a great hunk. But his role in this movie touched me even more, makes me feel that he is very manly and someone who can depend on. lol...
Enough abt the movie...
I also had ice-cream today at Hiagen Diaz ( dont know is it spelt correctly). Those close to me should know that I dont really have a craze for ice-creams. But the ice-creams there are really nice!! Had 2 ice-creams - Pink Beauty & Waffle Dream. The Pink Beauty is really v pinkish! But I love their strawberry ice-creams. It really tastes heavenly!
Feel pity that I couldnt take photo of the ice-creams that I ate just now cos my Hp is flat again!! ARghhh.. =(
I also had a chance to take part in their contest. It's all abt giving a creative name to their newly introduced ice-cream and stand a chance to win a trip to paris!! So I came up with 2 names - Stairway to Heaven and Flying castle. Though they does not seem very creative, such was the feeling when I saw the photo of the ice-cream. =D
Hmm.. I missed the Red Star Award. Got to watch next week!
oh I also bought 2 clothes (top and short jacket ) from Mphosis. Really feel that Mphosis shd give their customers membership cos my sis and I are a great supporter of them. Judging frm the numerous Mphosis's shopping bag that we have, we have been buying tons of their clothes.
The following is a list of things that I would like to have by the end of this year:
1) leggings ( preferably black and purple/ hot pink)
2) Sandals ( saw one that I like in wisma )
3) Skinny Pants ( black/ jeans colour)
4) vest
5) Lanegie Foundation ( Like their foundation case)
6) Blusher (preferably pink)
7) Dress & black short to go with my leggings
=P