There are 3 different parts that happened on this day and I would like to note it down.
A silvery glint caught my eye when I put my hand in my black handbag to search for my keys. There were alot things in my not- so- big bag like umbrella, wallet, keys and hand lotion. I couldn't believe my eyes when the thing that caught my eyes looks so much like a silvery ipod nano. My hand wrapped ard the box and pulled it out of my bag quickly. A silvery palm-sized Ipod nano, rested newly in a transparent box. The first thought that came my mind was, did my sis left it in the bag to prevent my mum from finding it out? Or did someone accidentally drop it into my bag? But was there such a gd deal? I almost wanted to shout to my sis (cos she was bathing) to ask was this hers when my hp rings.
It was dear on the other line.
And the truth came to the light.
Dear left it in my bag purposely when we met yesterday night. And I didnt even realise it till this morning. No wonder he was fretting the whole night over why I didnt ask him abt it. lol...
It was a really a surprise becos I didnt expect such a gift from him on such an unexpected day, when it was not an anniversary present, not a christmas present, neither was it a valentine day's present.
After hearing that he rushed to town to buy it, I felt really guility for throwing a temper at him yesterday and didnt believe that he had a surprise for me when he said so.
There was even once when I was so angry at him that I almost wanted to post a blog abt " Top 10 things that I hated abt my bf". The things are: doesn't like to accompany me to do things like going bday parties, star-gazing, jogging. Hoho..
But dear can be full of surprises too when I thought that he couldn't remember certain things abt us like our first date, first movie etc. I really appreciated his effort of remembering things that I like when I thought most of time he couldnt remember it. =)
Today is the last day that I will be working in my aunt's office. Although I will still be coming to my aunt's office to help out during my free days, I will definitely miss the days that I spent in her office. There are not only alot of nice food around tanjong pagar, but there are also times that my aunt, sis and I spent chatting on sat or after wrk. My aunt told us stories abt grandma, abt us when we were small, abt her past love experiences and her advices to us. I really enjoyed talking and discussing things with her esp over relationship problems. She also teaches me moral values like filial piety. She is a woman that knows how to take things in her stride and is selfless. She shared with us whatever good stuffs that she had such as buying good food for us to eat, making my fav drink (Avocado Milkshake), organising movie outings and family gatherings.
Though I have only 1 aunt, she is the BEST!!
She's just like my second mum, who I love dearly.
Come across an interesting article in msn website under health and fitness category.
Do u know that there are good n bad fats?
Do u know that eating food is rich in monounsaturated fats (MUFAs or MOO fats aka good fats) can help to eliminate bad fats. There are basically 2 types of bad fats - subcutaneous (visible) & visceral (hidden) fats in our body. While food that is rich in monounsaturated fats are healthy oil found in plants such as olive oil, almonds and avocados.
If u are interested in reading more abt it, can visit the following website:
http://health.msn.com/weight-loss/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100185417>1=10816However, this website does not provide more examples of such food. It mainly reminds readers of the different types of diseases that arise from bad fats and the success stories of people who have tried this method.
Lastly, I want to wish everyones a Happy Chinese New Year, though it is way too early becos I couldn't manage to do so for Christmas & New Year. So this time, I want to be an early bird!
P.S. As usual, I spent few days writing it cos my laptop still under repair. The actual date of uploading this blog is 16.01.2008 . =D Happy Reading~