Went for a pre-employment medical checkup today at Raffles Medical clinic. Then went on to Tanjong Pagar to help my aunt run errand.
There is this coffee shop that sells the best avocado milkshake that I can ever find in terms of the coffee shop standard. Hence whenever I'm at Tanjong Pagar, I will never fail to drop by this shop to buy avocado milkshake. Recently, their standard falls after a period of closing. Feeling a little disappointed when I bought the drink after they reopened the shop again. The first time when I bought it, the drink tasted quite dilute so I thought it must be that the auntie lost touch in preparing avocado milkshake, perhaps the second time would be better. When I went back the second time, the drink tasted like water!! Then I thought to myself again that it must be the other uncle who prepared the drink. Determined to try it the third time to prove my doubts, I drop by the outlet and ordered an avocado milkshake. Hoping to get the one that I like, I told the auntie to make it less dilute. For the third time, I finally get the avocado milkshake that she used to prepare.
Besides this coffee shop that sells smooth and thick avocado milkshake, Asian Kitchen is another outlet that sells avocado milkshake that is as silky as snow, hence they named it avocado snow! But then again, the price of it is of course ex!! Costs $5.00 excluding 7% GST!!
I learnt of another outlet that is well-known for its avocado milkshake!! It's is located at Far East Square in Raffles Place. Must drop by there if there's chance...
Lastly, not forgetting my aunt's avocado milkshake! It's still the best out of the many others that I mentioned above. beCos it's FOC!! =D